NEWS | Trending | GISTS | Music | SPORT |


https://180nobs.com

Important -Pharmacist dies after drinking chemical concoction he developed.

Posted by on May 9, 2020 0

Unbelievable- Pharmacist dies after drinking chemical concoction he developed

Pharmacist dies
Pharmacist dies

Shocking as An Indian pharmacist was confirmed dead on Saturday May 9, after he drank a chemical concoction he developed in a bid to treat Coronavirus.

[irp]

47-year-old K. Sivanesan who worked with Chennai-based Sujatha Biotech, an Ayurvedic and herbal products company which was founded 30 years ago, died on the spot while his colleague, a managing director of the company who is an ophthamologist by qualification, was hospitalised after he fainted soon after he ingested the chemical component.

[irp]

The two men reportedly ingested the chemical mixture of nitric oxide and sodium nitrate at a home in southern Chennai city.

Deputy Commissioner of Police,Ashok Kumar said;

“Our investigation revealed that Sivanesan died after drinking the preparation he claimed would help COVID-19 patients. His managing director fainted after tasting it initially. Further investigation is on.”

N.S.Vasan, designer-cum-media manager of the company said;

“Due to the lockdown, Sivanesan stayed in the city and one day told us he heard of some medicine from U.S. President Donald Trump’s recent speech for curing Coronavirus. He said it would bring more immunity and help to prevent COVID-19. Deciding to test the effect of the medicine, he went to Parry’s Corner and bought the powder. Sivanesan must have taken a heavy dosage of the ‘drug’ and he was killed instantly.

 “All our products are ayurvedic. We used to test only herbal products. This was a chemical product that Sivanesan was testing though, and possibly for the first time ever.”

India currently has nearly 60,000 confirmed cases of Coronavirus. There are no approved medicines or vaccines for treating COVID-19, triggering a global race for a new drug for the disease that has killed 277,946 worldwide.

Source: https://bit.ly/2SSgEUq

A 47-year-old man in Chennai has died after consuming the concoction he helped create with his boss in an effort to beat the novel virus. His employer is recovering in hospital after also drinking the corrosive chemical.

An Indian pharmacist died after drinking a chemical concoction he helped develop in an effort to beat COVID-19, police confirmed Saturday.

According to The Indian Express, the owner of Sujatha Bio Tech, along with his employee, tried to invent a cure for the deadly virus, but ingested a “corrosive chemical used to refine petroleum during testing.” This led to the death of the employee, K. Sivanesan.

[irp]

The 47-year-old died instantly, local police chief Ashok Kumar said.

The two men worked for a herbal medicine firm and were testing their remedy, a mix of nitric oxide and sodium nitrate, at a home in southern Chennai city, in effort to defeat the infection that has resulted in at least 2,000 deaths in India.

[irp]

Video of death of Chinese Doctors 

Police chief Kumar said Sivanesan bought the chemicals from a local market and created the formula after carrying out research on the internet.

Vaccine hunt

There are no approved medicines or vaccines for treating the novel coronavirus, sparking a race for a new drug for the disease that has killed nearly 300,000 people worldwide.

Roughly 60,000 cases have been registered so far in India, which has imposed a strict lockdown measures in an effort to prevent the virus from spreading.

READ ALSO 👇

Loading...
No Comments Yet Drop a Comment

Drop your Comment



Go Back To The Top


Download mp3-Trevboi ft. Davido – Who Dey (Remix)

Download Here

Download Mp3-VIDEO: Vector & Masterkraft Ft. DJ Neptune – Eyan Colgate (Visualizer)

Watch Here