Abdulrahman Habeebulah, the Islamic who was stood out as truly newsworthy in July for assaulting a 16-year-old young lady going to his Qu’ranic school in Ede people group of Osun State has been re-captured by police after the case was re-opened.
The presume whose preliminary was at first slowed down after he asserted the young lady was his better half however not denying the assault claim, was released with no remuneration for the injured individual after her family decided on an out-of-court settlement. He was likewise not ready to give proof of the marriage which was exposed by the young lady and her family.
Premium Times detailed that the senior sibling of the person in question, Muideen Oloyede affirmed that the case was re-opened and moved to the state criminal examination office in Osogbo after his family was brought by the police.
“The police said they got a sign when we went there a week ago. Despite the fact that they didn’t show us the sign, we were told it was inferable from a progression of petitions the IGP got,” he said.
“I’ve spent a ton looking into the issue till the point that I previously surrendered. Since the family had before picked a settlement, I was disillusioned and gave over everything to God.”
It was assembled that Mr Abdulrahman was re-captured on Thursday November 21, after a request composed by a human rights gathering, RULAAC.
Nigeria police representative, Frank Mba said the gathering had thought of them requesting the re-capture and arraignment of the Islamic minister for assault.
“Nwanguma is truly following up that case,” Mr Mba
Hostile to dealing organization, NAPTIP is likewise leading its examination working on this issue.